Do you want more than the 15-minute blood-pressure-check and prescription-writing session that is called “the annual physical exam?” Would you like to have time to ask questions, and learn how to optimize your health for the coming years?
Consider a Comprehensive Health Assessment
- A phone consultation to determine what labs should be done BEFORE your visit
- A review of findings of the labs using OPTIMAL health goals instead of the very inadequate “normal range”
- A thorough physical examination using additional markers of health such as pH and body composition analysis
- An honest discussion of where your health is now compared to where you want to be
- A possible invitation to the Revitalize Program. Learn more here.
Benefits of this program:
- A no-hurry visit with the chance to ask questions that is usually not possible in the traditional environment
- Preventative visits are usually reimbursed at a higher rate (allowing for 1 visit per year); this would make the net cost less for the visit, provided that you are entitled to out-of-network benefits
How to schedule:
- Complete the Application to Become a Patient
- You will be contacted when your application is accepted to schedule your phone consultation