Disease doesn’t just happen—it’s a work of art!
It takes a lot of things to go wrong to manifest a chronic illness. I want to help you reclaim your health by learning what went wrong and making it right again!
Think of your health as a bucket.
We were given a bucket at birth that signifies our genetic ability to adapt and detoxify. If our bucket overflows we develop a chronic illness. The key to healing is to reduce the total load inside our bucket.
What fills our buckets?
- Poor nutrition
What can you expect?
- A detailed information-gathering session looking for suspected root causes of illness
- A thorough assessment of metabolism, hormones, nutritional status and inflammation
- A customized plan for achieving improved health using nutrition, lifestyle and any modalities that Dr. Karney thinks may help you
- Continual re-evaluation of your stage in the healing process with adjustments made as necessary
- Regular visits with a health coach to make sure you stay on track
- Healing takes time—Dr. Karney will advise you how long she thinks you will need in her Reclaim Your Health Program at the initial appointment (read more here)
What is expected of you?
- You must be ready, willing and able to make changes