by New Beginnings Nutritionals
Cholesterol deficiency is associated with cancer, violent behavior, aggression, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, suicide, strokes, autism, cataracts and increased susceptibility to gastrointestinal infections. Sonic Cholesterol is an ideal supplement solution for children and adults who have both low to low normal cholesterol levels along with a strong dislike for – or allergy to – eggs.
- Each capsule contains 250 mg of pure medical grade cholesterol
- Each 250 mg dose provides the same amount of cholesterol as one egg
- Carefully extracted from raw sheep wool
- Tested and shows undetectable levels of heavy metals and other toxic chemicals
- Available only to those under the care of a healthcare practitioner
For very low cholesterol values (<100 mg/dl or ,2.59 mmol/L): Dose 4-6 capsules (1000 – 1500 mg) per day in divided doses with meals.
For moderately low cholesterol values (100 to 130 mg/dl or 2.59 to 3.36 mmol/L): Dose 3-4 capsules (750-1000 mg) per day in divided doses with meals.
For low normal cholesterol values (130 to 160 mg/dl or 3.36 to 4.14 mmol/L): Dose 2 capsule per day (500 mg) in divided doses with meals.
Precautions: Monthly cholesterol testing is strongly recommended for a time to monitor and adjust cholesterol dosing until blood levels are stabilized.