by Bio-Botanical Research
- Zeolite Clay – Chelating and binding agent to assist in removal of toxins and heavy metals. Our Zeolite is tested for purity and sourced from within the US.
- Activated Charcoal – Sourced from bamboo, it assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Aloe Vera Extract – This anti-inflammatory inner leaf material assists in bowel motility, soothes and promotes healing of the mucosal layer of the GI tract.
- MMST Silica – Another well known chelating agent to assist in binding toxins and metals. Ours is bound to Acacia Gum to convert easily into orthosilicic acid (OSA) for enhanced bioavailability.
- Apple Pectin – Another excellent chelating agent, with a broad affinity for various biotoxins.
- Humic and Fulvic acids – With a broad range of benefits, these natural soil-based agents are known for binding metals and pesticide biotoxins.
Suggested use: 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera, MMST Silica, Apple Pectin, Humic / Fulvic Acid